Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Elijah is 2 weeks old!

Eliljah is doing great! He is keeping us up every few hours to tackle a little meal but otherwise is a great napper and loves his musical swing. Dad is back to work and mom is loving help from all sorts of family. Check out some pictures of Elijah hanging with his cuz Annabel.





6 comments:

  1. Carol is THRIVING! Does Eli have a black eye in the pic with Bri? Are you beating your child already?

    God, he is so beautiful I can't even grasp it! He is just such a pretty baby!!! I can't wait to see him again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way - that was from Shenkus! (aug 9th, 2:24pm) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He did get a black eye, I know...horrible. We managed to bang him in the face during our first trip to the doctor's office. A week later he is mostly healed up but the emotional trauma remains for his parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eye incident is just preparing him for his football career...toughen him up early!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this picture of Brian and Eli...it came off to me like Eli was thinking "who the hell is this hairy man??" ...haha

    oh and Brian, you haven't tried to give Eli any of Annabel's growth hormone have you? I mean your hope for a "college scholarship...in anything" isn't being forced onto Eli now is it? (lol jk)

    ReplyDelete