Saturday, November 8, 2008
Let's Blog a bit about Ikea
I used to be a big supporter of Ikea, back when cheap-put-it-together-yourself furniture was the jackpot of apartment living. Quite some years ago I gave up on the limited directions and endless hours of assembly and vowed to never purchase from Ikea again. Well, I am born-again. We took a "quick" trip to Ikea this morning that ended up taking many hours. First off- $.99 breakfast in their huge cafeteria equipped with high chairs that actually are clean and have their own trays!! That almost sold me right there. Then we walked past their play land which takes up a decent amount of the entrance (picture McDonalds but way better). And finally we hit the awesome kids section of the store. We purchased way too much stuff but couldn't resist the hype. Elijah now has his very own table and chairs as well as a huge stuffed animal dog we named Leroy. Oh....we'll be back!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love IKEA! And Leroy is adorable...you missed "Dog", huh? Had to get your own stuffed buddy...:-)
ReplyDeleteAunt Shenky