Updated advice to new moms: After I gush about how amazing parenthood can be and how I wouldn't live my life any other way, I think I'll mention the unavoidable factor of germ-fest. You can not understate the need to mentally prepare yourself for the stomach flu; virus; rash; pink eye; sore throat; or sinus headache on a REGULAR basis. I thought after kids adjusted to being in day care / school this stuff was supposed to get better??? Okay, no. We have spent the last 2 weeks nursing Elijah back to health while in the meantime coping with a horrible stomach virus and a list of other issues. Not much to blog about because really there wasn't much happening. 1- I dyed my hair brown and 2- we went to the grocery store a lot (especially enjoyed the 5am run for Gatorade). Fortunately Elijah made it back to daycare this week and is feeling much better. Christmas shopping, vacuuming, and my paid job are struggling to keep up but we have high hopes.
So...here is a few shots of us at the grocery, in the cool driving cart of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment