Monday, December 29, 2008

Fishy Present

Off to the Aquarium we went, thanks to the wonderful Christmas present from Grandmom Carol.  It was a great treat to finish out the holiday week and have some fun before we started back to work and daycare on Monday.  

Elijah touching the sting ray pond.  
Elijah was a bit intimidated by how BIG and close up the fish were but he has been very excited about the word "fish" ever since our trip on Sunday.  
I think he thought the shark tank was the greatest- so many fish to look at and lots of bright coral.
Not sure what to make of the small sharks, maybe not as cool?

1 comment:

  1. Becky
    These pictures are awesome. I LOVE seeing the East Coast family. I check em out every weekend and show Aunt Agnes at least once a month. The kids are growing up. Congrats to Brian and Erica on there son to be.
    Love you guys
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete